Isle of Wight Spring Walking Festival
11th to 19th May 2024
An event for keen hikers, relaxed wanderers, and curious explorers alike, the Isle of Wight Walking Festival is an inclusive event for all. With walks available to suit all abilities, providing a guided tour through the Island’s varied landscape, thriving wildlife and rich heritage. Whether you enjoy a stroll along the flat with a pit stop at the pub, a jaunt through the countryside with your four-legged friend or like to test your mettle against leg-burning inclines (of which the Island has many), the Isle of Wight Walking Festival offers something for everyone.
With many guided walks taking place right across the Isle of Wight, the majority of the walks are free, keep an eye on Isle of Wight Walking Festival for routes and to book your guided walk.
- Plan Your Visit
- Keep an eye on Isle of Wight Walking Festival for routes and to book your guided walk.
- If travelling by car our Southsea Hoverport is ideally located opposite a Council operated car park.
- If travelling by National Rail the nearest rail station is Portsmouth & Southsea and our Hoverbus service will connect you to our Southsea terminal ready for your flight.
- Our Ryde terminal is conveniently located next to Ryde Esplanade bus station visit Southern Vectis for timetable information.
- Ryde Esplanade rail station is only a short walk from our Ryde terminal connecting by Island Line rail to Brading, Lake, Sandown and Shanklin.
- View our flight timetable and book your flight tickets!