20% off entry when you show your bus ticket*
Built between 1845 and 1851, Osborne House was initially constructed as a 'holiday home' for Queen Victoria and Prince Albert and today it stands as one of the Isle of Wight's most popular tourist attractions.
Take an intimate glimpse into Queen Victoria’s family life as you tour the nursery and private rooms of Victoria and Albert's Osborne House on the Isle of Wight. Marvel at the magnificence of the Royal Apartments including the sumptuous drawing and dining rooms and the richly decorated Indian-inspired Durbar Room.
Admire the stunning view from the terraces across the Solent and stroll through Osborne’s extensive grounds. Don’t miss the miniature Swiss Cottage, built to teach the royal children the art of household management! Explore Queen Victoria's private beach, open to the public for the first time.
If visiting Osborne House is part of a day-out itinerary, we have other ideas on how to spend your day trip to the Isle of Wight.
- Plan Your Visit
- Find Osborne House prices and opening times.
- Southern Vectis number 4 bus service goes hourly from Ryde Esplanade bus station, a few minutes walk from our Ryde terminal. Osborne is an approximate 25 minute bus journey. Please visit the Southern Vectis website for more information.
- View our flight timetable and book your Hover Rover Bus ticket below, show your Hover Rover Bus valid ticket at the entrance and receive 20% off Osborne House entry until 28th March 2024.
Osborne House Estate
Isle of Wight
Enjoy a full day exploring Osborne House, the stunning gardens and private beach.
- 09:30 Flight departs from Southsea hoverport
- 09:40 Flight arrives at Ryde hoverport
- Short walk from our Ryde hoverport to Ryde Bus Station
- 09:50 Southern Vectis Bus Service 4 departs Ryde Bus Station
- 10:15 Southern Vectis Bus Service 4 arrives Osborne House
- Enjoy a full day at Osborne House
- 16:30 Southern Vectis Bus Service 4 departs Osborne House
- 16:57 Southern Vectis bus Service 4 arrives Ryde Bus Station
- Short walk from Ryde Bus Station to our Ryde hoverport
- 17:15 Flight from Ryde hoverport
- 17:25 Flight arrives Southsea hoverport
- 20% discount is applied to participating site walk up tickets when travelling to site by Hover Rover Bus ticket.
- Discount is valid only from 01/09/23 – 28/03/24
- Discount is only valid for Osborne House.
- Hover Rover Bus ticket will be checked at the point of purchase. If there is no proof of travel you will be asked to pay the ticket price in full and the discount will not be applied. Tickets should be valid for the day of your visit.
- Discount is valid during normal site operational hours, including daytime events.
- Discount is not valid in association with any other offer and no cash alternative value will be offered.
- Discount is not valid for any evening events or concerts.
- Discount is not valid for group travel or for advance ticket purchases online.
- English Heritage has the right to remove this offer at any point in time.
- For full terms and conditions please visit here
© Photo Visit Isle of Wight, credit Cam of Sam / Visit Isle of Wight.