Hover Academic Flyers
We recognise many people cross the Solent with us to work in education or to learn, on a regular basis. Our Hover Academic Flyer range of products is tailored to meet the requirements for students, teachers, apprentices, work placements, and trainees with a little extra discount on travel. With a choice of Hover Academic Flyers (for the more frequent daily traveller) or Hover Academic Flexi Flyers for regular travellers with a varied timetable you can select the best fare for you. There are several other benefits:
- Hover Academic Flexi Flyers are available as 10, 20, or 40 single journeys and are valid for 12 months.
- Hover Academic Frequent Flyers are available as 3 months or 12 months.
- Annual Hover Academic Annual Flyer applicable for free Hoverbus for rail connections and Portsmouth City Centre.
- Personal MyHover Account – Take control of your flight times using the preferred crossing calendar facility to book, cancel & amend journeys.
- Hover Academic Annual Flyer Direct Debit option available for monthly payments.
- E-ticket – simply show your e-ticket bar code on your mobile device and scan at the boarding gate with no need to print.
To apply for a Hover Academic Flexi or Frequent Flyer you will need to send us proof of eligibility* with your application form and photo ID – so we can check its you travelling!
|Hover Academic Flexi Flyer 10||£83|
|Hover Academic Flexi Flyer 20||£142.80|
|Hover Academic Flexi Flyer 40||£233.10|
|Hover Academic 3 Month Flyer||£395|
|Hover Academic Annual Flyer includes Hoverbus!||£1,140|
|Hover Academic Annual Flyer Direct Debit includes Hoverbus!||£1,190|
How to Purchase
- Download and complete our application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of eligibility and photo ID.
- Your Hover Academic Flyer will be an e-ticket issued via your MyHover Account. Please confirm your MyHover Account number and account email address when you send your email. If you do not have a MyHover Account register here.
- Our team will review your request and subject to eligibility contact you to confirm your Hover Academic Flyer purchase with a payment link. We aim to respond within one working day.
- Once payment has been made, your Hover Academic Flyer will be added to MyHover Account.
- Your Hover Academic Flyer will be emailed to you, the barcode is your e-ticket and will need to be scanned when you fly with us, you can show this on your smartphone so there is no need to print your ticket.
- To validate your ticket please upload a passport style photo of the Hover Academic Flyer holder to MyHover Account, select 'Account Settings' from the dashboard.
- Book your flights within My Hover Account. Select 'My Current Tickets' from the dashboard and select 'Make Booking' to select your route, outbound and inbound times.
- To purchase any of the Hover Academic Flyers you will need to provide proof of entitlement and photo ID. Please see list below for proof of entitlement we accept.
- Hover Academic Flyers are for the exclusive use of the person named on the card.
- To validate the Hover Academic Flyer a photograph needs to be assigned to every card. This can be done via your MyHover Account, upload a passport style photo to 'Account Settings'.
- Refunds are only permitted on Hover Academic Annual Flyers. The remaining full calendar months will be refunded less 6 weeks. You must complete a cancellation form to request your cancellation no later than 6 weeks before the ticket's expiry to qualify for cancellation.
- 3 month Hover Academic Flyers are non-refundable.
- For all other Terms and Conditions please see our general Terms & Conditions.
- A letter from an education provider with course dates.
- Confirmation of teacher/lecturer employment on headed paper.
- Company confirmation on headed paper of short term training.
- NYS, UCAS, NUS extra cards (for apprentices), College/Uni ID cards.
- Job Centre - confirmation of work placement/experience.
- Photo I.D must also be shown.