Our Company Tickets offer great value for money and are perfect for businesses who travel on an ad-hoc basis as these tickets are not person or date specific they can be used for employees, clients and suppliers.
Company Tickets are added to your MyHover Account where you can make bookings and send the tickets to staff members when they need to travel.
|50 Single Company Tickets||£682.50|
|200 Single Company Tickets||£2,310|
How to Purchase
- Send an email to email@example.com to request company tickets confirming your MyHover Account number and email address. If you do not have a MyHover Account register here.
- Our team will contact you within one working day with a payment link.
- Once payment has been made, your Company Tickets will be added to MyHover Account.
- Alternatively, you can complete our Corporate Credit Application Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a credit account. Invoices will be generated monthly and payment is due within 30 days of invoice date. The credit application form is only available to businesses.
- You can manage your Company Tickets within your MyHover Account. View the remaining tickets, make bookings and email booked tickets to your staff. Please ensure when making bookings you select the correct route, either Southsea to Ryde or Ryde to Southsea.
- Customers will be required to set up a MyHover Account.
- Single use codes will be applied to the MyHover Account to the quantity of the purchased tickets.
- Travel using the codes must be booked in advance, via MyHover Account.
- Codes cannot be exchanged for travel tickets at our Terminals and cannot be used at our boarding gates.
- Codes issued are valid for travel one year from issue date.
- Tickets cannot be resold and have no retail value.