For our future stars! Our HoverTalent Flyers are valid for 12 months and offer great value for money for children who need to travel across the Solent from the Isle of Wight on a regular basis to develop their talent. Whether that's in sports, music or arts to attend clubs, extra curricular lessons and for coaching.
Children aged 12+ can travel on their own, whilst children aged 7 to 12 years can only travel alone if they check in at the boarding gate with an adult and an adult is waiting in the arrival terminal to the collect the child. Please note accompanying passengers will need to make a separate standard passenger fare booking.
|HoverTalent Flyers (Single journeys)||Child (5-15 yrs+)|
|HoverTalent Flyer 50||£190|
|HoverTalent Flyer 100||
How to Purchase
- Send an email to email@example.com detailing why you are eligible for the HoverTalent Flyer and include a letter on headed paper from the training provider as proof of training.
- Your HoverTalent Flyer will be an e-ticket issued via your MyHover Account. Please confirm your MyHover Account number and email address when you send your email. If you do not have a MyHover Account register here.
- Our team will review your request and subject to eligibility contact you to confirm your HoverTalent Flyer purchase with a payment link.
- Once payment has been made, your HoverTalent Flyer will be added to MyHover Account.
- Your HoverTalent Flyer will be emailed to you, the barcode is your ticket and will need to be scanned when you fly with us, you can show this on your smartphone so there is no need to print your ticket.
- To validate your ticket please upload a passport style photo of the HoverTalent Flyer holder to MyHover Account, select 'Account Settings' from the dashboard.
- Book your flights within My Hover Account. Select 'My Current Tickets' from the dashboard and select 'Make Booking' to select your route, outbound and inbound times.
- HoverTalent Flyers are for the exclusive use of the person named on the card.
- Proof of eligibility from the training provider must be provided at time of application.
- Available for children under the age of 18 only.
- To validate the HoverTalent Flyer a photograph needs to be assigned to every card. This can be done via your MyHover Account, upload a passport style photo to 'Account Settings'.
- HoverTalent Flyers are for travel from the Isle of Wight only.
- HoverTalent Flyers are non-refundable.
- For all other Terms and Conditions please see our general Terms & Conditions.