We’ve tailored our Frequent Flyers tickets to benefit travellers on daily commutes across the Solent. Our Annual Flyer is valid for 13 months – the last month we’ve added for free! (you’re welcome!) We also offer a 3 month Flyer for short bursts of commuting. There are several other benefits including:
- Best value for money - you could fly across the Solent as many times as you like if you wish per day at no extra cost!
- Free Hoverbus for rail connections and Portsmouth City Centre.
- Annual Flyers are applicable for our exclusive Loyalty Scheme – monthly special offers for you to enjoy.
- Easy and quick online purchase.
- Personal MyHover Account - Take control of your flight times using the preferred crossing calendar facility to book, cancel & amend journeys.
- E-ticket – simply show your e-ticket bar code on your mobile device and scan at the boarding gate with no need to print.
- Annual Flyer Direct Debit option available for monthly payments.
You will need to upload a digital photo to your MyHover Account so we can check it’s you travelling.
Always lowest fares online, buy online and fly with us the same day!
|Frequent Flyer Type||Adult (16 years +)||Child (5-15 years)|
|3 month Flyer||£640||£355|
|Annual Flyer includes Hoverbus plus 13 months of travel!||£2,180||£1,080|
|Annual Flyer Direct Debit includes Hoverbus plus 13 months of travel!||£2,260||£1,180|
- Frequent Flyers are for the exclusive use of the person named on the account.
- To validate the Frequent Flyer a photograph needs to be assigned to your account. This can be done via your MyHover Account, upload a passport style photo to 'Account Settings'.
- Refunds are only permitted on Annual Flyers. The remaining full calendar months will be refunded less two months (last month was provided free of charge). You must request your cancellation no later than two months before the ticket's expiry to qualify for cancellation please complete the request a cancellation form for your request to be considered.
- 3 month Frequent Flyers are non-refundable.
- For all other Terms and Conditions please see our general Terms & Conditions.