Robin Hill Country Park
With some great day and night time experiences to be found throughout the season, Robin Hill really is the destination for visitors of all ages looking for outdoor fun, great family experiences and adventure.
The Island’s favourite award-winning country attraction boasts a whole day of entertainment. With great rides – including the quarter mile downhill toboggan - engaging falconry displays from one of the UK's most experienced falconry teams, and adventure play for fun loving families and children, plus relaxing woodland gardens, ponds and walks for discerning adults to enjoy.
Let the children blow off steam in a safe, expansive and natural environment; Robin Hill, set in 88 acres of rolling woodland and downland, is also one of the best places on the Island to get up close and personal with rare red squirrels!
- Plan Your Visit
- Find out Robin Hill opening times.
- Southern Vectis bus services operate from Ryde Esplanade bus station, a few minutes walk from our Ryde terminal. The regular number 8 service operates via Robin Hill or alternatively the seasonal open top Downs Breezer serves Robin Hill. Please visit Southern Vectis for more information.
- Alternatively book a Go-Taxi or Hire Car to travel to Robin Hill.
- View our flight timetable.
- Book our great value combo ticket below which includes your day return flight and Robin Hill entry ticket.
|Combo Ticket Prices|
- 09.00 Flight departs from Southsea hoverport
- 09:10 Flight arrives at Ryde hoverport
- Short walk from our Ryde hoverport to Ryde Transport Interchange
- 09:25 Southern Vectis Downs Breezer Service departs Ryde Transport Interchange
- 09:47 Southern Vectis Downs Breezer Service arrives Robin Hill
- Enjoy a full day at Robin Hill
- 16:07 Southern Vectis Downs Breezer Service departs Robin Hill
- 17:12 Southern Vectis Downs Breezer Service Ryde Transport Interchange
- Short walk from Ryde Bus Station to our Ryde hoverport
- 17:45 Flight departs from Ryde hoverport
- 17:55 Flight departs arrives Southsea hoverport