Milking their iconic herd of pedigree Guernsey cows at Briddlesford since 1923, this is a not to be missed taste experience. It’s a chance to take home the best of the Island’s dairy produce from the on-site farm shop.
A full range of fresh milk, clotted cream, butter as well as a selection of distinctive farmhouse cheese, including Gouda, cheddar, Feta-style and Halloumi-style cheese is available to purchase.
The Bluebells Cafe menu is focused on quality fresh, seasonal food from the Island’s farmers and growers, expertly prepared by a team of talented chefs.
Breakfasts, coffee and cake is served from 9am, farmhouse lunches from midday until 4pm and afternoon tea until 5pm. Live music nights feature on selected nights throughout the year.
- Plan Your Visit
- Find Briddlesford Lodge Farm opening times.
- Book a Go-Taxi or Hire Car to travel to Briddlesford Lodge Farm, approximately a 15 minute drive from our Ryde Hoverport.
- Alternatively Southern Vectis Downs Breezer seasonal open top bus services operates from Ryde Esplanade bus station, a few minutes walk from our Ryde terminal, taking approximately 30 minutes.
- View our flight timetable.
Briddlesford Lodge Farm
Isle of Wight
Enjoy a relaxing lunch at the Bluebell Cafe at Briddlesford Farm
- 11:00 Flight departs from Southsea hoverport
- 11:10 Flight arrives at Ryde hoverport
- Short walk from our Ryde hoverport to Ryde Bus Station
- 11:30 Southern Vectis Bus Downs Breezer service departs Ryde Bus Station
- 11:47 Southern Vectis Bus Downs Breezer service arrives Briddlesford Farm
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the Bluebell Cafe at Briddlesford Farm
- Short walk from Briddlesford Farm to Wootton Common Cross Roads bus stop
- 14:58 Southern Vectis Bus Service 9 departs Wootton Common Cross Roads
- 15:20 Southern Vectis bus service 9 arrives Ryde Bus Station
- Short walk from Ryde Bus Station to our Ryde hoverport
- 15:45 Flight departs Ryde hoverport
- 15:55 Flight arrives Southsea hoverport