Fly across the Solent in just 10 minutes and discover the beautiful Isle of Wight. Explore the Island with our Hover Rover Bus combo ticket, Ryde Esplanade bus station is just a few minutes walk from our Ryde terminal, with buses connecting you to destinations Island wide.
Isle of Wight National Trust Attractions
Discover gardens, forts, a windmill and a National Nature Reserve, these Isle of Wight National Trust attractions are not to be missed. These places are subject to admission charges and opening times, please book your entry directly with National Trust.
- Bembridge Windmill - Visit the only surviving windmill on the Island built around 1700 and last operated in 1913. (Southern Vectis bus route 8)
- Newtown National Nature Reserve and Old Town Hall - Visit the 17th century Old Town Hall and enjoy a stroll through the only National Nature Reserve on the Island bursting with wildlife. (nearest Southern Vectis bus route 7, at Shalfleet)
- Mottistone Gardens and Estate - Enchanting gardens set in a sheltered valley and surrounded by rolling downland. (Southern Vectis bus route 12)
- The Needles Old Battery and New Battery - Enjoy sweeping coastal views and discover the vital role it played in Britain's defence history. (Southern Vectis bus route 7 and Southern Vectis bus route 12)
Buy Hover Rover Bus Ticket
Explore the Isle of Wight
Enjoy the beautiful Isle of Wight with over 17 miles of coastline and over 5000 acres of countryside ready for you to explore.
- National Trust walks - Explore the Islands miles of footpaths.
- National Trust beaches - Enjoy the Islands beautiful beaches, from dramatic cliffs to soft sandy beaches.
- St Helen's Duver - From rock pooling and walking to wildflowers and spotting boats on the horizon, a lovely place to relax or gently wander with views over Bembridge harbour.
- The Needles Headland and Tennyson Down - Beautiful open downland, sheer chalk cliffs and dramatic sea views.
- Compton Bay and Downs - One of the Island's favourite beaches and biggest expanses of open downland. Enjoy soft sands, surfing in the waves and even dinosaur footprint hunting.
- Chillerton Down - A beautiful area of download, farmed and wooded valleys hidden away in the middle of the Isle of Wight.
- St Catherine's Down and Knowles Farm - Visit one of the most wild and beautiful parts of the Island with amazing views, rocky shore and St Catherine's Lighthouse.
- Borthwood Copse - Wander amongst ancient oak and beech trees, sunny glades and chestnut and hazel coppice and catch a glimpse of a red squirrel.
- Ventnor Downs - Enjoy dramatic views from the highest point on the Island.
- Bembridge Fort and Downs - An unrestored Victorian fort set on dramatic chalk cliffs and open downland with coastal views.