- Plan Your Visit
- Find Osborne prices and opening times.
- Book your visit to Osborne via English Heritage.
- Southern Vectis number 4 bus service goes hourly from Ryde Esplanade bus station, a few minutes walk from our Ryde terminal. Osborne is an approximate 25 minute bus journey. Please visit the Southern Vectis website for more information.
- Alternatively why not book a Go-Taxi or Hire Car.
- View our flight timetable.
Once you have made your booking with Osborne, please separately book your Hovertravel flight ticket(s).
Take an intimate glimpse into Queen Victoria’s family life as you tour the nursery and private rooms of Victoria and Albert. Marvel at the magnificence of the Royal Apartments including the sumptuous drawing and dining rooms and the richly decorated Indian-inspired Durbar Room.
Admire the stunning view from the terraces across the Solent and stroll through Osborne’s extensive grounds. Don’t miss the miniature Swiss Cottage, built to teach the royal children the art of household management! Explore Queen Victoria's private beach, open to the public for the first time.
© Photo Visit Isle of Wight, credit Cam of Sam / Visit Isle of Wight.