Wildheart Animal Sanctuary
20% off your admission*
Simply show your valid day return or Hover Rover Rail ticket
The Wildheart Animal Sanctuary rescues animals from suffering around Europe and provides a safehaven where they can rehabilitate in luxury at their sanctuary on the sandy shores of Sandown Bay. The team pride themselves on delivering an inspiring and unique wildlife experience which is second to none. A warm, friendly atmosphere awaits you, creating the perfect environment for getting to know a whole range of animals. From lions and tigers to monkey and spiders it has something for the whole family.
Tours and presentations run throughout the day, giving you a chance to meet their animal experts and learn about the work they do. You’ll also have the chance to see some of their animals have their lunch, including the daily big cat feeding presentation.
- Plan Your Visit
- Find Wildheart Animal sanctuary ticket prices and opening times
- Our Ryde Hoverport is situated next to Ryde Esplanade rail station where Island Line operates to Sandown which is only a 20 minute train ride away. From Sandown Station there is a 25 minute walk to the Sanctuary. Buy our Hover Rover Rail combination ticket which includes your day return on our Hovercraft from Southsea plus unlimited use of the Island Line trains.
- Alternatively Southern Vectis 8, 2 or 3 services operate from Ryde Esplanade bus station via Sandown and it is then approximately a 15 minute stroll along the Seafront to the Wildheart Animal Sanctuary. For more information visit Southern Vectis.
- Or why not book a Go-Taxi or Hire Car.
- View our flight timetable.
- Receive 20% off your admission to Wildheart Animal Sanctuary, simply show your Hovertravel ticket on entry.
Wildheart Animal Sanctuary
Isle of Wight
Enjoy an exciting day out at the Wildheart Animal Sanctuary
- 09:30 Flight departs from Southsea hoverport
- 09:40 Flight arrives at Ryde hoverport
- Short walk from our Ryde hoverport to Ryde Esplanade Station
- 09:47 Islandline train departs Ryde Esplanade Station
- 10:05 Islandline train arrives Sandown Station
- An approximate 20 minute walk from Sandown Station to the sanctuary
- Enjoy a full day at the Wildheart Animal Sanctuary
- 16:22 Islandline train departs Sandown Station
- 16:38 Islandline train arrives Ryde Esplanade Station
- Short walk from Ryde Esplanade Station to our Ryde hoverport
- 16:45 Flight from Ryde hoverport
- 16.55 Flight arrives Southsea hoverport
Buy Hover Rover Rail Ticket
- Discount is subject to production of valid Hovertravel day return or Hover Rover Rail ticket
- Flight ticket date must match the date of the visit to the Wildheart Animal Sanctuary
- Valid for day return tickets from Southsea to Ryde only