The Garlic Farm
Indulge your senses in our taste experience room, there’s something for everyone from the sweet chutneys and smooth mayonnaises to the hottest hot garlic sauce you’ll never forget. Roam around the farm and learn how garlic came to the Isle of Wight in the Education Centre. Shop & Eat – the Farm shop is a treasure trove of garlic goodness and local delights.
Enjoy a delicious meal in the restaurant to sample the amazing flavours of local, freshly prepared meals full of garlicky inspiration. Dogs are welcome and must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Plan Your Visit
- View The Garlic Farm opening times.
- The Garlic farm is just a 15 minute journey by car so why not book a Go-Taxi or Hire Car
- There are no buses that directly pass The Garlic Farm, however Southern Vectis Downs Breezer seasonal open top bus service operates from Ryde bus station, (a few minutes walk from our Ryde hoverport) and stops at the top of the downs and those visiting the Garlic Farm can walk down Lime Kiln Shute to access the farm.
- View our flight timetable and book your flight below!
The Garlic Farm
Have an enjoyable afternoon at The Garlic Farm.
- 11:00 Flight departs from Southsea hoverport
- 11:10 Flight arrives at Ryde hoverport
- Short walk from our Ryde hoverport to Ryde Bus Station
- 11:27 Southern Vectis Downs Breezer Service departs Ryde Bus Station
- 11:56 Southern Vectis Downs Breezer Service arrives Mersley Down Summit
- Approximately a 15 minutes walk down hill via Lime Kiln Shute to The Garlic Farm
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon at The Garlic Farm
- Approximately a 15 minutes walk up hill via Lime Kiln Shute to Mersley Down Summit bus stop
- 17:11 Southern Vectis Downs Breezer Service departs Mersley Down Summit
- 18:10 Southern Vectis Downs Breezer Service arrives Ryde Bus Station
- 18:15 Flight departs Ryde hoverport
- 18:25 Flight arrives Southsea hoverport