Hovertravel Ltd. recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods. We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
We are pleased to share that In January 2023 we certified to the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, which is independently verified by the British Assessment Bureau.
- Maintain compliance, as a minimum, with all applicable environmental legislation.
- Maintain an awareness of the impact our operation has on the environment; particularly
those areas of operation which are environmentally protected.
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities.
- Monitor progress and review environmental performance against set targets and objectives
on a regular basis.
- Reduce the consumption of resources and improve the efficient and sustainable use of those
- Manage waste generated from our business operations incorporating reduction, re-use and
recycling where possible.
- Ensure pollution prevention in all aspects of our operation.
- Communicate our environmental aims and objectives to all staff, customers and other
- Increase employee awareness and training in environmental issues and the environmental
impact of their activities.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- To continually seek ways to improve our environmental management system to enhance
- Review this policy at least once annually in consultation with staff and other stakeholders
The processes and practices which support this policy are described and maintained in the company Quality Management System. Objective evidence is provided to demonstrate that the system is maintained and that the processes are being effectively operated. All employees are made aware of this policy and its objectives and are committed to its implementation.
Our full Environmental Policy and scope is available upon request, please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org