The Fastest Isle of Wight Ferries
Our Isle of Wight ferries offer fast and convenient travel to and from the beautiful Isle of Wight! Whether you are using Hovertravel for a day out on the Isle of Wight, or for a longer stay, Hovertravel is the fastest Isle of Wight ferry service to get your adventure started.
Why use Hovertravel?
There are many benefits to choosing Hovertravel as your Isle of Wight ferry service:
- The fastest way to get across the Solent.
- A journey time of under 10 minutes.
- The world’s only year-round passenger hovercraft service.
- Easy onward travel connections available with our Hoverbus for access to Portsmouth rail and coach stations.
- Bus and train connections near our Ryde terminal on the Isle of Wight.
- Large car parks at both Southsea and Ryde Isle of Wight ferry terminals.
Be sure to check out our offers page to see the latest discounts for Isle of Wight and Portsmouth attractions and our Hover Local page for discounts on local Isle of Wight shops and restaurants.
The terminal facilities at both our hoverports in Southsea and Ryde have everything you need before your flight, including HoverSnacks vending machines, coffee and hot chocolate, toilets and changing places, free Wi-Fi, and our Hovershop for souvenirs. Friendly staff are available to provide any information you might need and our free HoverCare service is for passengers who require additional help during their journey.
With regular flights seven days a week, you’ll find the right flight for you. Book yours below and we’ll see you on board.
The best crossing to the Isle of Wight is the under 10-minute flight with Hovertravel from Southsea to Ryde. This route is the fastest and most convenient way to reach the island from mainland England.
Hovertravel provides the fastest ferry service to the Isle of Wight. You can enjoy a quick and exhilarating journey across the Solent, with a travel time of under 10 minutes.