Hovercraft Experience Flight
- Dates & Prices
Fancy taking a 15 Minute Spin Around Lee-on-The-Solent Waters? Depart from the Daedalus Slipway with our exclusive Hovercraft Experience Flight, plus meet your pilot!
The experience flight includes a 15 minute Hovercraft demo ride where you can experience unique manoeuvres such as 360 spins, deflation of the ingenious skirt, the rare opportunity to interact with one of our talented Pilots and many more surprises! See below for prices, dates & departures from Daedalus Slipway, Lee-on-the-Solent available to book...
Travelling from the Isle of Wight or Southsea?
Click here to add on your day return travel from our Ryde Terminal over on an exclusive route to Lee-on-the-Solent.
How To Book
Limited seats available! Book online today
Simply select the excursions tab on the flight search box here
- Customers must pre-book
- Payment must be made at the time of booking
- Experience Flights & charters are subject to weather conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable
- Hovertravel to reserve the right to amend or change this offer
- All excursions are planned many months in advance, and in addition to the Hovertravel terms & conditions are subject to local councils, land owners & The Maritime Authorities approval and may be cancelled or amended at any time.
- All excursions are subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled or amended at short notice
2021 Dates & Prices
|Infant (4 & under)||£4.10|
|Family (2 adults & 3 children)||£35.00|
|Museum Entry Add-on||Price|
|Infant (4 & under)||£FREE|
|Family (2 adults & 3 children)||£22.00|
Dates & Times
|Date||AM Demo||AM Demo||PM Demo|
Hovertravel and The Hovercraft Museum have both been awarded the Visit England 'Good To Go' stamp of approval for being COVID secure.
View all of our Covid-19 information here.
- All passengers are required to wear face coverings in our terminals, onboard our hovercraft and while at the museum (unless exempt)
- Our staff are cleaning our craft after each flight alongside regular cleaning in our terminals including touch points
- There is reduced capacity on excursions and museum entry to help visitors maintain social distancing
- Our staff may invite passengers from the same household to sit together onboard
- We ask everyone to give each other extra space during boarding/disembarking the hovercraft