We offer concessionary fares for disabled persons or those with reduced mobility, subject to production of proof of eligibility*.
Please note concessionary discounted fare is only valid for the one passenger, accompanying passengers will need to make a separate standard passenger fare booking.
- You can apply for a HoverCare card to identify your needs of travel.
- Show your HoverCare card to our staff when you travel and receive extra assistance without having to ask.
- Book HoverCare assistance once you have completed your ticket booking for your chosen flight, to request the help you need when you travel with us.
- Reserve a space on your chosen flight for wheelchair passengers, by completing our Book HoverCare assistance request.
- Our enhanced hygiene measures are in place to help our passengers and staff enjoy their journey experience when they travel with us.
|Concession Adult (16yrs+)||Concession Child|
(Valid for 90 days)
Book Your Flight
- Seniors (60+), Disabled persons or persons with reduced mobility with valid proof.
- Subject to proof of eligibility see below for full list of proof required
- Not applicable in conjunction with Blue Card holders
- Please note there is a very limited range of tickets available in our terminals and prices may differ
|Concession||Help us to help you
by please bringing along the following:
|Are you registered as having a visual impairment||
- Certificate of Visual Impairment
|Are you registered as deaf or using a hearing aid||- The front page of your NHS battery book or a
copy of your dispensing prescription from a
private hearing aid supplier
|Have epilepsy and either have repeated attacks even though you
receive drug treatment; or are currently prohibited from driving
because of your epilepsy
|- Exemption Certification for epilepsy medication
and a photocopy of your letter from the DVLA
telling you that you are unable to drive
|Receive Attendance Allowance||- Award letter|
|Receive Disability Living Allowance at either the higher rate or
lower rate for getting around ( mobility); or the higher or middle
rate for help with personal care
|- Award letter|
|Receive Severe Disablement Allowance||- Award letter|
|Receive War Pensioner’s Mobility Supplement||- Award letter|
|Receive War or Service Disablement Pension for 80% or
|- Award letter|
|Are buying or leasing a vehicle through the Motability scheme||- The leasing or hire-purchase agreement|
|If you have a reduced mobility Blue Badge||- Please bring your Blue Badge with you when you
|Are you a Carer||
- Carer Passports