Southern Vectis - Island Bus Travel
Southern Vectis operate the Isle of Wight bus network, their frequent bus routes operate right across the Island.
- Our Ryde hoverport is situated a short walk from Ryde Bus Station where Southern Vectis bus routes operate.
- Explore the Island with buses connecting you to destinations Islandwide.
- Open top bus routes operate seasonally taking you to areas across the Island with stunning views along the way.
Flight & Bus Combination Tickets
There are great value ticket options available combining both your Hovertravel flight and Southern Vectis bus. View the Southern Vectis website for further information regarding routes and timetables.
- Hover Rover Bus Ticket
- Portsmouth Flyer Ticket
- South Western Railway Bus Links Ticket
Explore the Island with our Hover Rover Bus combo ticket, includes:
- Day return on the hovercraft from Southsea
- Unlimited use of Southern Vectis buses
For great value travel to and around the Island.
Family (2 Adults* & up to 3 Children)
This ticket is only available to book online and not in our terminals.
*Bookable only on Adult fares not students or seniors.
The Portsmouth Flyer can be purchased on any Southern Vectis bus. A convenient way to travel to Portsmouth to visit Gunwharf Quays or travel further afield with rail links via Portsmouth Harbour and Portsmouth & Southsea rail stations. The one inclusive Portsmouth Flyer ticket enables easy connection to the mainland via Southern Vectis bus, Hovertravel day return flight and our Hoverbus.
|Adult (16+yrs)||Child (5-15yrs|