Isle of Wight Coach Tour
Wednesday 13th September
Spend the day exploring the Isle of Wight with our great value coach trip deal. Start your day at Southsea and enjoy your 10 minute flight across the Solent on the world’s only year round passenger hovercraft. Getting to our Southsea hoverport is easy, with our Hoverbus service connecting you to Portsmouth & Southsea station if you are travelling by rail. Or if you are arriving by car, our Southsea hoverport in conveniently located next to a Council operated car park.
Arriving at the shore at Ryde you will find the coach ready to take you for your day trip around the Island. Enjoy a scenic tour through the award-winning Shanklin Old Village, visit the famous rock shop and local artisan shops and cafes. Catch the chairlift down in Alum Bay, past the colourful sands with a breath-taking view of The Needles and finish your day with a stroll through the cobbled streets of Yarmouth.
Coach tour itinerary*
09:30 Hovercraft departs Southsea
09:40 Hovercraft arrives Ryde
09:45 Coach departs Ryde hoverport for scenic tour to Shanklin
10:30 Coach arrives Shanklin old village
11:30 Coach departs Shanklin
12:30 Coach arrives Alum Bay
14:00 Coach departs Alum Bay
14:15 Coach arrives Yarmouth
15:15 Coach departs Yarmouth
16:00 Coach arrives Ryde
16:15 Hovercraft departs Ryde
16:25 Hovercraft arrives Southsea
*Please note timings are approximate.
|Combo Ticket Prices|
Infant (under 5yrs)
Book Combo Now
Simply select Isle of Wight Coach Tour from the Excursions flight search box below to book your great value combination ticket.
If you require assistance with your booking please call our friendly team on 0345 222 0461 Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Please note a telephone booking fee of £2 per booking will be applied.
- Day trip deal must be booked online at least 48 hours in advance.
- Not available in our terminals.
- Telephone booking is subject to a £2 additional fee.
- Isle of Wight Coach Tour is available to book for Tuesday 16h May or Wednesday 13th September only.
- Hovertravel day return flight included as per day trip itinerary, outbound departs Ryde 09:30 and inbound departs Southsea 16:15.
- Tickets are non-transferable, and non refundable subject to our Disruption Policy.
- Standard Hovertravel Terms and Conditions Apply.