This competition has now closed!
Day return flight plus dinner for two at Catch Seafood and Grill (up to value of £60)
Closing date midnight Monday 14th August
We've teamed up with Catch Seafood & Grill on the Isle of Wight to offer this fantastic Summer Fly & Dine competition, with a prize for one lucky winner and their guest to be enjoyed on Saturday 26th August staying late into the evening travelling home on our late flights so you can make the most of a full day of summer fun on the Isle of Wight.
The prize for one lucky winner and their guest includes:
- Day return flight from Southsea to Ryde on the world’s only year round passenger hovercraft service on Saturday 26th August.
- Evening dinner at Catch Seafood & Grill overlooking the golden sands of Appley beach. Watch the beautiful sunset whilst the award-winning chefs will serve the best of the Island's produce, (dinner for 2 people up to the value of £60, drinks not included).
- Make the most of your summer evening and fly home on one of our late flights departing Ryde at 22:00, 2230, 2330 or 0000 flying you across the Solent in under 10 minutes!
Simply complete the Prize Draw entry form below for your chance to win!
(Only one entry per person will be accepted)
This prize draw is open for entry from 30th July to 14th August 2023 inclusive. Entries must be received by 11.59 pm on 14th August 2023.
The promoter is: Hovertravel Ltd company no 830401 whose registered office is at Encombe House, Estate Office, Corfe Castle, Wareham, Dorset, BH20 5LW.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Hovertravel and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be submitted on the online prize draw form www.hovertravel.co.uk/prize-draw
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Entries will be accepted from Sunday 30th July 2023.
- Closing date for entries midnight Monday 14th August 2023. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Hovertravel day return flight for two passengers from Southsea to Ryde and dinner for 2 at Catch Seafood and Grill up to the value of £60, to be used on Saturday 26th August 2023, subject to availability. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen:
The one winner will be the first name selected at random by an independently verified computer system from all entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be notified by email by 16th August 2023. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to Hovertravel using your entry photo for marketing purposes.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.