Isle of Wight to France
Short Pre-Christmas Break to France
A short pre-Christmas break to France from just £23.95* per person
With a great choice of destinations such as Caen, Le Havre, St.Malo & Cherbourg why not get away and spend up to 24 hours in France?
You can travel from Ports mouth or Poole or why not sail overnight each way to St.Malo via Portsmouth with a full day ashore. Alternatively choose any combination of our cross channel routes for a special 24 hour return fare from just £23.95* per person including travel to and from the Isle of Wight.
France is an amazing place to shop and there's some great on board bargains too. What's more, on overnight crossings there's Free reclining seats and cabins at half price too.
- Return Flight from Ryde - Southsea (Transfer to international port not included)
- Full day ashore
- Return cruise from Portsmouth - St.Malo, Caen, Le Havre, or Cherbourg
- FREE reclining seats or up to 50% off cabin fares
- £23.95 Per person including return flight from Ryde - Southsea
- £6.00 per person supplement for all Friday overnight departures from the UK
- Travel from 25th September & 17th December
- Book by 15th December
- Excludes - Friday 13th December Portsmouth to St Malo and Saturday 14th December St Malo to Portsmouth
Discounted Overnight Accommodation
|Reserved Reclining Seat||FREE|
|Club Cabins||Standard Cabins|
How To Book
Book online here or call 0330 159 7000 and quote E3HT19
- Standard Hovertravel terms & conditions apply
- Transfer from Southsea Hoverport & Portsmouth international ferry port is not included
- All these fare apply for stays not exceeding 24 hours in France and where indicated using specific sailings
- The per passenger fares quoted are based on a required minimum of 2 persons travelling
- All bookings must be made no later than 15 December 2019
- Brittany Ferries condition of booking and carriage apply together with additional conditions specific to these offers including full payment with booking by debit or credit card only
- Amendments charged at £25.00
- Bookings/amendments cannot be made within 24 hours of travel
- Fares are valid for travel as described and as shown per ticket, either portion is not used or travel is not as booked then, the applicable single or return fare shall apply and the difference collected from the credit debit card used for the original payment.
- Availability is from a limited and variable allocation
- A passport is required for travel and Visas where applicable for non-EU citizens.
- Time ashore subject to schedules and weather conditions