Just a few minutes from our Ryde terminal The Duck enjoys a beautiful location with stunning views of the Solent and the golden sandy beaches.
Head Chef & Owner Charlie Bartlett & his wife Helen are passionate about great food and great produce and offer a warm welcome along with their restaurant team.
Open for lunch and dinner offering uncomplicated, honest yet exceptional food served in an elegant relaxed atmosphere.
Menu’s are inspired by local produce through the micro-seasons, from coast to country.
Fly & Dine Prices
Prices include return Hovercraft flight and 2 course lunch at The Duck.
|Seating Time||Adult (16yrs+)||Child (5-15 yrs)|
|2 Course Lunch||£44.00||N/A|
- Purchase your Fly & Dine combo on our website at least 48 hours before travel
- Call The Duck to book your table and mention Hovertravel Fly & Dine via their website (www.theduckiow.co.uk) 01983 613925
- Fly across the Solent in just 10 minutes
- Show your confirmation E-mail when you arrive at the restaurant
- Customer to contact The Duck a minimum of 48hrs in advance to reserve their table and before purchasing the combination ticket. Table reservations cannot be made through Hovertravel.
- Meal Deal price does not include any drinks or supplements
- Supplements on certain menu items apply
- Maximum booking of 6 adults only
- Offer Exclusion days/dates – Every Sunday, Valentine’s Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day
- Standard Hovertravel terms & conditions apply
- Meal deal portion of the ticket is provided by The Duck, Hovertravel are not responsible or liable or any amendments, changes or inconvenience.
How To Get There
- Walk -3 minute seafront walk
|Tuesday - Sunday||
12:00 - 16:00 &
18:00 - 22:30