When travelling we ask all our passengers to be considerate and polite to their fellow passengers and our staff, so we can all enjoy your journey with us.
Below is some helpful advice to improve your journey experience:
- By booking online and scanning the barcode on your ticket you can reduce contact.
- We ask you to arrive at our terminals at least ten minutes prior to your chosen departure time.
- We will continue to keep windows open in our terminals to ensure better ventilation.
- Our peak passenger times are 0615-0815 and 1630-1830 (Mon-Fri).
- We have allocated HoverCare areas in our terminals which offer dedicated seating and pre-boarding where possible.
- We have allocated seating on our craft for HoverCare passengers.
- We ask all passengers to stay seated after landing until the bow doors open.
- Enhanced hygiene - our staff are regularly cleaning all touch points within the terminal and hovercraft.
- Please use our hand sanitiser dispensers in the terminals and onboard our craft.
- Please ask any member of staff if you have any questions, or need a little help during your journey.
- Please remember that Hovertravel is used by customers who are vulnerable and give these passengers the respect they deserve.