Wightlink & Red Funnel Tickets
Passengers who hold a foot passenger season/travel card with Wightlink or Red Funnel are required to complete the below form with their travel plans, we will then issue a digital Hovertravel season card with your booked services. This will need to be shown at the time of travel along with your Wightlink/Red Funnel season ticket.
Please allow up to 48 hours (excluding weekends) for your request to be processed and ensure you submit the form by Midnight Thursday for travel the following week.
Once you have received your Hovertravel season card and your bookings are confirmed - If you require 'ad-hoc' changes to your booked times, you can do this on a day, by day basis via our website;
- Select your travel dates & times on the blue box on the left hand side of our homepage
- Choose your travel time form the available flights.
- Enter your name, E-mail address & postal address (This must match the details we hold on file for your card)
- Select pay by season/travel card & enter the number under the bar code of your card (starts with an S)
- View our 'How To Guide'
Please note that our team will be monitoring the use of bookings and if a booking is not used on more than one occasion, you will be contacted to see if your seat can be given to some-one who needs to travel at that time.
Please only complete this form if you hold a valid Wightlink or Red Funnel Regular travel card.
- Wightlink and Red Funnel customers must complete the online for to be able to make bookings to travel. For bulk bookings provide details in the form, for single/adhoc bookings please book online via our homepage.
- Customers must complete the online form at least 48hrs (excluding weekends) in advance of their desired travel (for bulk bookings only).
- Must produce valid Wightlink or Red Jet ticket or travel will be refused and a standard ticket will need to be purchased.
- Subject to availability.
- If you do not complete this form more than 48 hrs ahead of your desired travel time we cannot guarantee that your booking will be fulfilled via the online form.
- Subject to the fair use policy.
- Online form is only valid for bookings up to 31st July 2020.
- All reservations must be requested online via our booking system or via the online form and not over the phone or in terminals.
- Subject to conditions of carriage for luggage and bicycles for booked time.
- Hovertravel reserve the right to amend or change this procedure at any time.
- If you would like to cancel or amend your departure time booking please email email@example.com. We ask that customers allow 2 hours’ notice to cancel, if you do not you may risk losing a trip on your travel card or forfeiting the same time on your next week of travel