We understand not all ticket types can be purchased in advance online or over the phone, if you require one of the below tickets, please complete the form and one of the team will be contact to process your booking.
Your proof of entitlement or voucher will be required to be shown at the time of boarding. Vouchers must be surrendered.
- Apology, Appreciation & Extra Day Vouchers
- Company Tickets
- Gift Vouchers
- Combined Hovertravel & Rail or National Express Tickets
- Carer Tickets
- Complimentary Ticket Vouchers
- Disabled (HoverCare) Discount
- Partner discounts (e.g Royal Mail, IOW Council etc)
- NHS Patients
Please allow up to 48 hours (excluding weekends) for your request to be processed.
- All booked tickets cannot be redeemed within the terminal and online only via the form.
- We ask customers that complete the form at least 48hrs in advance (excluding weekends) of their desired booking. Emergencies within 24hrs call 01983 717700.
- We ask customers that complete the form at least 48hrs (excluding weekends) in advance of their desired booking.
- Emergencies within 24hrs call 01983 717700.
- Valid ticket to be exchanged or presented at the time of boarding or you will be refused travel or charged extra.
- For vouchers (excluding Extra Day), a voucher for each single journey is required. For example, 2 apology vouchers exchanged for a return ticket. at time of booking.
- Subject to availability.
- Subject to conditions of carriage for luggage and bicycles for booked time.
- Hovertravel reserve the right to amend or change this procedure at any time. If you would like to cancel or amend your departure time booking please email email@example.com. We ask that customers allow 2 hours’ notice to cancel.
- Standard refund policy applies.