Hovertravel Season Ticket Holders
Please complete the below form with your details and desired travel times. If your season ticket is active and you are actively travelling on your booked times, these preferred times will remain booked. However we ask you to re-confirm these, using the form below.
Please allow up to 48 hours (excluding weekends) for your request to be processed and ensure you submit the form by Midnight Thursday for travel the following week.
If you require 'ad-hoc' changes to your booked times;
- Select your travel dates & times on the blue box on the left hand side of our homepage
- Choose your travel time form the available flights.
- Enter your name, E-mail address & postal address (This must match the details we hold on file for your card)
- Select pay by season/travel card & enter the number under the bar code of your card (starts with a S or B)
- View our 'How To Guide'
Only complete the form if you hold a Hovertravel Season Card (S number) and would like to make bulk bookings.
Please note that our team will be monitoring the use of bookings and if a booking is not used on more than one occasion, you will be contacted to see if your seat can be given to some-one who needs to travel at that time.
- Customers must complete the online form at least 48hrs in advance of their desired booking.
- Subject to availability.
- If you do not complete this form more than 48hrs (excluding weekends) ahead of your desired travel time we cannot guarantee that your booking will be fulfilled via the online form.
- Subject to the fair use policy.
- Online form is only valid for bookings up to 31st July 2020.
- All reservations must be requested online via our booking system or via the online form and not over the phone or in terminals.
- Subject to conditions of carriage for luggage and bicycles for booked time.
- Hovertravel reserve the right to amend or change this procedure at any time.
- If you would like to cancel or amend your departure time booking please email email@example.com. We ask that customers allow 2 hours’ notice to cancel, if you do not you may risk losing a trip on your travel card or forfeiting the same time on your next week of travel.