Dates & Prices
What is Cowes Week
Cowes Week is one of the longest-running regular regattas in the world. With 40 daily sailing races, up to 1,000 boats, and 8,000 competitors ranging from Olympic and world-class professionals to weekend sailors, it is the largest sailing regatta of its kind in the world.
The regatta is famous for its fireworks on the final Friday. The display has taken place on the final Friday of the event since the early days and is an iconic finale.
What can we do if we aren't competing?
As well as the sailing activities, the week includes a large number of onshore events including:
- live music
- cocktail parties
- Marquees are erected in the marinas serving food and drink
- Watch all the different races
- Rib riding
- Complimentary on-the-water sailing experiences for kids.
You can also purchase the hospitality package from www.cowesweek.co.uk which consists of:
- Champagne reception
- 3 course luncheon with wine
- Pimms, beer, wine & soft drinks all day, cash bar serving spirits
- Traditional English afternoon tea
- Dedicated table service
- Optional high speed RIB ride to see the racing up close.
|8th - 15th August 2020||FREE Entry||FREE Entry|
- Saturday - Saturday - All Day
Get the Hovercraft from Southsea to Ryde and then catch the Number 4 bus from the bus station.