One Life Festival 2019
- Dates & Prices
- Getting Here
Dedicated to adults and children with Learning and Physical Disabilities and Special Educational Needs.
After watching a short film on the Internet about music events for people with Learning Difficulties, Barrie Wade and Paul Elvins set out to create a unique festival experience on the Isle of Wight. Dedicated to, and specifically forpeople with Learning Difficulties and the neurodiverse.
In 2018, One Life Festival was born. Gathering a huge amount of support from the local community along the way. The idea behind OLF was for the event to be a totally safe, supported festival, where people can enjoy the full festival experience, where people with disabilities are at the heart of the festival, and are encouraged to participate and celebrate.
We’re going bigger and better in 2019 – we’re holding one Life Festival over TWO DAYS! With a day for adults and a day for families, One Life Festival has something for everyone.
- Book now until 6th June and receive 20% off our standard adult & child day or period return fares!
- Book through this link and the discount will automatically apply > www.hovertravel.co.uk/?aff=ONELIFE20
Friday 7th June
Friday the 7th of June will start One Life Festival 2019. This day will be available for Over 16’s only, accompanied by support workers where required. The day will be structured similarly to OLF18 but bigger and better, with more things to do.
Saturday 8th June
Saturday the 8th of June will be the family day, where we encourage families who have children with disabilities to join us and have a truly amazing experience as a family unit.
Line Up & Timings TBC
For more information > https://onelifefestival.uk
Travel Offer Terms & Conditions
- Only valid for travel 7th & 8th June
- Max 5 passengers per ticket
- Must book between 06/12/18 and 06/06/19
- Only valid on period return tickets
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Valid from Southsea – Ryde only
- Discount applied to standard tickets only
- Bus Route
- Café Onsite
- Child Friendly
- Disabled Access
- Evening Event
- Rainy Day
Please note in the event of cancellations or short notice change, Hovertravel Ltd are not liable for any inconvenience this may cause.
|Event Starts||Event Ends|
|Friday 7th June 2019 at 10:00||Saturday 8th June 2019 at 01:00|