Classic Beer, Buses and Walks
- Dates & Prices
- Getting Here
Annual Classic Buses, Beer and Walking Weekend.
The island wide event attracts up to 100 Classic Buses to the island, running a free network of bus services connecting up to 100 hostelries serving Real Ales. A selection of walks between the pubs has also been prepared by the organisers.
Operating from The Quay at Newport, the Bus Museum at Ryde, with interchanges at Shanklin, Ventnor and Yarmouth. This event in 2018 attracted over 14,000 visitors, early booking of accommodation for the weekend is advisable.
Receive 20% off standard flights when you show your 2019 Beer & Buses programme in our Southsea terminal from Friday 11th October - Monday 14th October.
For more information on this event please visit www.iwbeerandbuses.co.uk
- 20% discount only valid on production of a 2019 Beer & Buses weekend programme, in our Southsea terminal.
- Offer valid for day or period return travel from Friday 11th October – Monday 14th October 2019
- Discount only valid on standard adult & child day and period returns
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or combination
- Discount valid for up to 5 passengers – all passenger must travel outbound & return together on the same ticket
- Discount only valid on the day of travel and not in advance, over the phone or online.
- Standard Hovertravel terms & conditions apply
Please note in the event of cancellations or short notice change, Hovertravel Ltd are not liable for any inconvenience this may cause.
|Event Starts||Event Ends|
|Sunday 13th October 2019 at 09:30||Monday 14th October 2019 at 18:30|
Short walk through Ryde to the bus Museum.