At this time we are advising essential Hover only, although bookings can be made up to Winter 2021
Flying on our Hovercraft is the fastest way to travel across the Solent between Portsmouth & Isle Of Wight and have been since 1965. Do you fancy going behind the scenes to understand how the hovercraft work and travel on a specially chartered service?, then the ‘Hover Experience’ might be for you.
Chartering one of our hovercraft seating 78 passengers and up to one guest in a wheelchair, will typically offer the following (these can be tailored to the needs of the group organiser as required):
- 20 minutes ‘Hovercraft Demo’ – you will fly across the water as the Pilot explains and shows the truly remarkable manouvres of the hovercraft.
- Meet the Pilot & Crew Q&A opportunity.
- Time to walk around the hovercraft and gather a understanding as how this amphibious craft work.
- Certificate of your journey.
- 20% off Hover Merchandise.
- For extra special surprise for the children - meet Henri HoverBear
Departures available throughout the year from
- Southsea, Portsmouth
- Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Daedalus, Gosport
Length of the Hover Experience is 90 minutes, but can be amended to suit your group’s needs. Perfect for a Group Day Out, maybe a special occasion, or a Corporate away day.