Flying on our Hovercraft is the fastest way to travel across the Solent between Portsmouth & Isle Of Wight and have been since 1965. Do you fancy going behind the scenes to understand how the hovercraft work and travel on a specially chartered service?, then the ‘Hover Experience’ might be for you.
Chartering one of our hovercraft seating 78 passengers and up to one guest in a wheelchair, will typically offer the following (these can be tailored to the needs of the group organiser as required):
- 20 minutes ‘Hovercraft Demo’ – you will fly across the water as the Pilot explains and shows the truly remarkable manouvres of the hovercraft.
- Meet the Pilot & Crew Q&A opportunity.
- Time to walk around the hovercraft and gather a understanding as how this amphibious craft work.
- Certificate of your journey.
- 20% off Hover Merchandise.
- For extra special surprise for the children - meet Henri HoverBear
Departures available throughout the year from
- Southsea, Portsmouth
- Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Daedalus, Gosport
Length of the Hover Experience is 90 minutes, but can be amended to suit your group’s needs. Perfect for a Group Day Out, maybe a special occasion, or a Corporate away day.