Hovercraft Museum Charter & Day Trip
- Dates & Prices
Take a trip to Lee-on-The-Solent on an exclusive Hovercraft Charter to the Lee-on-The-Solent Hovercraft Museum.
- 50+ Historic Hovercraft
- Climb aboard retired Dover - Calais Princess Anne car carrier
- Hovercraft Rides
- Pleasure trips run by Hovertravel
- On-site Cafe with delicious cakes & beverages
- Family activities & puzzles
- More & More!
Limited seats available! Call 01983 717700
Arrive in Style from Ryde or Southsea with Hovertravel Charters
Take flight from Ryde or Southsea to The Hovercraft Museum in Lee-on-the-Solent and spend the day marvelling at over 50 historic Hovercraft, or why not enjoy a leisurely bike ride along the beautiful Lee-on-the-Solent seafront and visit Explosions! Museum of Naval Firepower or Little Woodham Living History Village.
- Customers must pre-book
- Payment must be made at the time of booking
- Experience Flights & charters are subject to weather conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable
- Hovertravel to reserve the right to amend or change this offer
- All excursions are planned many months in advance, and in addition to the Hovertravel terms & conditions are subject to local councils, land owners & The Maritime Authorities approval and may be cancelled or amended at any time.
- All excursions are subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled or amended at short notice
2021 Dates & Prices
Prices include return hovercraft and entrance into the Hovercraft Museum
|Infant (4 & under)||£4.10|
|Family (2 Ad & 3 CH)||£59.00 + £8 per adult & £5.00 per child museum entry|
Dates & Times
|Date||Departing (Ryde)||Departing (LOS)|
If you wish to attend the Hovercraft Museum and you are departing from Southsea, you are required to board the 10:30am* service craft from Southsea to Ryde then change to the chartered craft leaving Ryde at 11:00am
Hovertravel and The Hovercraft Museum have both been awarded the Visit England 'Good To Go' stamp of approval for being COVID secure.
View all of our Covid-19 information here.
- All passengers are required to wear face coverings in our terminals, onboard our hovercraft and while at the museum (unless exempt)
- Our staff are cleaning our craft after each flight alongside regular cleaning in our terminals including touch points
- There is reduced capacity on excursions and museum entry to help visitors maintain social distancing
- Our staff may invite passengers from the same household to sit together onboard
- We ask everyone to give each other extra space during boarding/disembarking the hovercraft