Hovershows & Open Days at The Hovercraft Museum
- Dates & Prices
Take a trip to Lee-on-The-Solent on an exclusive Hovercraft Charter to the Lee-on-The-Solent Hovercraft Museum.
- 50+ Historic Hovercraft
- Climb aboard retired Dover - Calais Princess Anne car carrier
- Hovercraft Rides
- Pleasure trips run by Hovertravel
- On-site Cafe with delicious cakes & beverages
- Family activities & puzzles
- More & More!
Arrive in Style from Ryde or Southsea with Hovertravel Charters
Take flight from Ryde or Southsea to The Hovercraft Museum in Lee-on-the-Solent and spend the day marvelling at over 50 historic Hovercraft, or why not enjoy a leisurely bike ride along the beautiful Lee-on-the-Solent seafront and visit Explosions! Museum of Naval Firepower or Little Woodham Living History Village.
- Customers must pre-book
- Payment must be made at the time of booking
- Pleasure trips & charters are subject to weather conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable
- Hovertravel to reserve the right to amend or change this offer
- All excursions are planned many months in advance, and in addition to the Hovertravel terms & conditions are subject to local councils, land owners & The Maritime Authorities approval and may be cancelled or amended at any time.
- All excursions are subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled or amended at short notice
Prices include return hovercraft from Ryde and entrance into the Hovercraft Museum,
|Date||Times (from Ryde)|
|14 Dec 2019
|Child (5–15)||FREE EXCURSION
or £5 for museum entry
|Infant (4 & under)||£4.00|
If you wish to attend the Hovercraft Museum and you are departing from Southsea, you are required to board the 10:00am* service craft from Southsea to Ryde then change to the chartered craft leaving Ryde at 10:30am
Prices include return hovercraft and entrance into the Hovercraft Museum
|Date||Departing (Ryde)||Departing (LOS)|
|Infant (4 & under)||£4.10|
If you wish to attend the Hovercraft Museum and you are departing from Southsea, you are required to board the 10:30am* service craft from Southsea to Ryde then change to the chartered craft leaving Ryde at 11:00am