Hovercraft Museum Charter & Day Trip
- Dates & Prices
Take a trip to Lee-on-The-Solent on an exclusive Hovercraft Charter to the Lee-on-The-Solent Hovercraft Museum.
- 50+ Historic Hovercraft
- Climb aboard retired Dover - Calais Princess Anne car carrier
- Hovercraft Rides
- Pleasure trips run by Hovertravel
- On-site Cafe with delicious cakes & beverages
- Family activities & puzzles
- More & More!
Limited seats available! Book online today
Simply select the excursions tab on the flight search box here
Arrive in Style from Ryde or Southsea with Hovertravel Charters
Take flight from Ryde or Southsea to The Hovercraft Museum in Lee-on-the-Solent and spend the day marvelling at over 50 historic Hovercraft, or why not enjoy a leisurely bike ride along the beautiful Lee-on-the-Solent seafront and visit Explosions! Museum of Naval Firepower or Little Woodham Living History Village.
- Customers must pre-book
- Payment must be made at the time of booking
- Experience Flights & charters are subject to weather conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable
- Hovertravel to reserve the right to amend or change this offer
- All excursions are planned many months in advance, and in addition to the Hovertravel terms & conditions are subject to local councils, land owners & The Maritime Authorities approval and may be cancelled or amended at any time.
- All excursions are subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled or amended at short notice
2021 Dates & Prices
Prices include return hovercraft and entrance into the Hovercraft Museum
|Infant (4 & under)||£4.10|
|Family (2 Ad & 3 CH)||£59.00 + £8 per adult & £5.00 per child museum entry|
Dates & Times
|Date||Departing (Ryde)||Departing (LOS)|
If you wish to attend the Hovercraft Museum and you are departing from Southsea, you are required to board the 09:30/10:00am* service craft from Southsea to Ryde then change to the chartered craft leaving Ryde at 10:30am
Hovertravel and The Hovercraft Museum have both been awarded the Visit England 'Good To Go' stamp of approval for being COVID secure.
View all of our Covid-19 information here.
- All passengers are required to wear face coverings in our terminals, onboard our hovercraft and while at the museum (unless exempt)
- Our staff are cleaning our craft after each flight alongside regular cleaning in our terminals including touch points
- There is reduced capacity on excursions and museum entry to help visitors maintain social distancing
- Our staff may invite passengers from the same household to sit together onboard
- We ask everyone to give each other extra space during boarding/disembarking the hovercraft