Hovercraft Museum Charter & Day Trip
Take a trip to Lee-on-The-Solent on an exclusive Hovercraft Charter to the Lee-on-The-Solent Hovercraft Museum.
Arrive in Style from Ryde or Southsea with Hovertravel Charters
Take flight from Ryde or Southsea to The Hovercraft Museum in Lee-on-the-Solent and spend the day marvelling at over 50 historic Hovercraft, or why not enjoy a leisurely bike ride along the beautiful Lee-on-the-Solent seafront and visit Explosions! Museum of Naval Firepower or Little Woodham Living History Village.
Explore The Hovercraft Museum
- 50+ Historic Hovercraft
- Climb aboard retired Dover - Calais Princess Anne car carrier
- Pleasure trips run by Hovertravel
- On-site Cafe with delicious cakes & beverages
- Family activities & puzzles & much more!
|Charter Prices include return Hovercraft from Ryde & entry into the Hovercraft Museum||Price|
|Infant (4 & under)||£4.20|
Dates & Times
|Date||Departing (Ryde)||Departing (LOS)|
If you wish to attend the Hovercraft Museum and you are departing from Southsea, you are required to board the 09:30/10:00am* service craft from Southsea to Ryde then change to the chartered craft leaving Ryde at 10:30am
Book Your Excursion Online!
Simply select the excursions tab on the flight search box above
- Customers must pre-book
- Payment must be made at the time of booking
- Experience Flights & charters are subject to weather conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable
- Hovertravel to reserve the right to amend or change this offer
- All excursions are planned many months in advance, and in addition to the Hovertravel terms & conditions are subject to local councils, land owners & The Maritime Authorities approval and may be cancelled or amended at any time.
- All excursions are subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled or amended at short notice