Southsea Beach Clean 2020
Dates & Prices
The Marine Conservation Society has Organised a beach clean for February, it's what it says on the tin A community effort to keep our beaches, the environment and the vast amount of wildlife in the sea safe
How it Works:
- The first 20 volunteers will be asked to carry out the litter survey
- Listen to the mini briefing
- Borrow bags, litter pickers or gloves. (If you can bring your own that would be very helpful)
- Get cleaning!
If you want to contribute to the community in a great way this is for you, Just a relaxed morning doing good in the community surrounded by friendly faces.
|7th March||FREE Entry||FREE Entry|
- Saturday - 10:00 - 12:00
Health & safety
- Always use gloves or the pickers to pick up rubbish
- Don't touch any washed up animals
- Walk around the pier rather than under it.
- Avoid walking on the big rocks by the Pyramids as they may be slippery
- Mind the water's edge
- Wrap up warmly!