When travelling we ask all our passengers to be considerate and polite to their fellow passengers and our staff, so we can all enjoy your journey with us.
Below is some helpful advice to improve your journey experience:
- Please consider the Government's suggestion to wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces where you may come into contact with other people you do not normally meet.
- By booking online and scanning the barcode on your ticket you can reduce contact.
- We ask you to arrive at our terminals at least ten minutes prior to your chosen departure time.
- We will continue to keep windows open in our terminals to ensure better ventilation.
- Our peak passenger times are 0615-0815 and 1630-1830 (Mon-Fri).
- We have allocated HoverCare areas in our terminals which offer space, seating and priority boarding where possible.
- We have allocated seating on our craft for HoverCare passengers and we ask all other passengers to board from the back of the craft first.
- We ask all passengers to stay seated after landing until the bow doors open.
- Enhanced hygiene - our staff are regularly cleaning all touch points within the terminal and hovercraft.
- Please use our hand sanitiser dispensers in the terminals and onboard our craft.
- Please ask any member of staff if you have any questions, or need a little help during your journey.
- Please remember that Hovertravel is used by customers who are vulnerable and give these passengers the respect they deserve.