This competition has now closed!
Win one of 8 signed copies!
Closing date 5th November 2023
We are running this prize draw to celebrate the book launch of Jack, Thomas and the Hovercraft by Graham Lelliot. This book is about two young boys who ride on the hovercraft for the first time and includes some great illustrations of our craft.
Simply complete the Prize Draw entry form below for your chance to win!
(Only one entry per person will be accepted)
This prize draw is open for entry from 21st October to the 5th November 2023 inclusive. Entries must be received by 11.59 pm on 5th November 2023.
The promoter is: Hovertravel Ltd company no 830401 whose registered office is at Encombe House, Estate Office, Corfe Castle, Wareham, Dorset, BH20 5LW.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Hovertravel and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be submitted on the online prize draw form www.hovertravel.co.uk/book-prize-draw
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Entries will be accepted from Saturday 21st October 2023.
- Closing date for entries midnight Sunday 5th November 2023. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One of 8 signed copies of the book, Jack, Thomas and the Hovercraft by Graham Lelliott. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen:
The 8 winners will be the first 8 names selected at random by an independently verified computer system from all entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be notified by email by 30th November 2023. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.