Welcome to Wightlink Customers
We're now operating a non-booked service and travel will be permitted on a first come, first served basis. We advise passengers to arrive at least ten minutes before their chosen flight.
Wightlink customers can travel by showing their valid Wightlink ticket at the time of boarding.
In the event of adverse weather causing us to cancel services, we will operate our Weather Disruption timetable, with a free, dedicated Hoverbus operating between the Hovertravel terminal in Ryde and the Fishbourne Car Ferry for both Hovertravel & Wightlink customers as an alternative travel option. Our Portsmouth Hoverbus will also include an additional service stop at the Portsmouth Gunwharf Terminal. Please note the changes to our Weather Cancellation policy whilst this service is in operation.
- Wightlink tickets only accepted for travel until 31st March (whilst FastCat is not operating), on production of a valid Wightlink ticket.
- Only valid tickets for Wightlinks Portsmouth - Ryde Pier Head and Yarmouth - Lymington routes will be accepted, from 14th November 2020
- Tickets must be dated the same as the travel date.
- Same number of passengers will be carried over from existing tickets, any extra passengers will need to buy a standard Hovertravel ticket.
- Free HoverBus is redeemable by showing a valid Wightlink ticket to the driver
- Hovertravel reserve the right to amend or change this procedure at any time.
- If you would like to cancel your booked time on your voucher please contact us via call centre or email@example.com. If you would like to amend your departure time booking please simply make another booking via Manage My Booking which will over-ride the time. We ask that customers allow 2 hours’ notice to cancel if possible.