Isle of Wight Festival 2020
TICKETS & TRAVEL ON SALE NOW!
11th - 14th June 2020
- Lionel Richie
- Lewis Capaldi
- Becky Hill
- Duran Duran
- Happy Mondays
- Kasier Chiefs
Flying To The Isle of Wight Festival
- Less than 10 minute flight time from Southsea (Portsmouth) - Ryde
- Regular flights every half an hour
- Flights direct to Ryde Beach - No pier to walk down
- Official Festival shuttle buses right outside our Ryde terminal, ready to take you directly to Festival site
- Fastest and coolest way to cross the Solent!!
Travelling by train to the Isle of Wight festival couldn't be easier!
Alight at Portsmouth & Southsea station, take our quick and easy Hoverbus service to our Southsea terminal.
Terms & Conditions
- Only valid for travel 11th - 15th June 2020 from Southsea
- Discount only valid online via link - www.hovertravel.co.uk/?aff=IOWFEST2020 and not over the phone or in terminals
- Discount only valid until 29th Feb 2020
- Max 5 passengers per booking
- Only valid on period returns, not singles or day returns
- Not further discount can be applied, e.g student/senior
- Standard terms & conditions apply
- Hovertravel reserve the right to withdraw or change this offer at anytime