Our Special Offers Pages
- £5 Day Returns this Half Term
- Half Term £25 Family Day Return
- Serendipity Diamonds Free Travel Offer
- App bookings save 50%
- Southwest Trains Winter Promotion!
- Hovertravel & Brittany Ferries Inclusive Deals
- Portsmouth FC Charter
- The Royal Esplanade Meal Deal
- 2 Night Break to St Malo with Brittany Ferries
- Fly & Stay at The Royal Esplanade
- Unique Solent Forts & Hovertravel Deals
- HoverTheatre with Kings Theatre Southsea
- Portsmouth FC Ticket & Season Card Travel Discount
- Quickest link to Gunwharf Quays from the Isle of Wight!
- Hover & Drive with Enterprise
- Hover Rover Isle of Wight
- Hover Rover Portsmouth
- HoverDays with Lucketts
- Hover & Dine with Ryde Castle
- 20% discount for Portsmouth Library Members
- Special Offers
2 Night Break to St Malo with Brittany Ferries
2 Night Weekend Break to St Malo From £39.95 per person!
Here’s a great 2 night break toFrancewith Hovertravel this winter. Travelling on board either M/V Bretagne or Pont Aven overnight on either a Monday, Wednesday or a Friday and returning overnight the following night (subject to schedule) you have a full day shore to explore this wonderful walled town with its many shops, bars and restaurants which is just a short walk from the terminal. Your break includes cabin accommodation both nights as indicated and although you must disembark upon arrival inFranceyou can leave your effects in your cabin whilst ashore as you will be allocated the same cabin for both crossings. The ship departs St.Malo in the evening at 20.15hrs giving you another full evening to take advantage of the ship’s many facilities including a stylish shopping mall, a wide choice of dining and plenty of time to relax in one of the bars with family and friends. You arrive back in Portsmouth on the following morning at 07.45hrs.
This weekend break includes:
- Return cruise from Portsmouth to St Malo including all port charges
- A private en suite cabin (with upper & lower berths)
- A full day ashore in St Malo
- Your return travel from/to Ryde with Hovertravel - please note transfers between Southsea Hovertravel and the Continental Ferry Port are not included.
Base Tariff per person
- Outside cabin (port-hole) £20.00 per cabin
- Departing every Monday - 5th September 2016 - 14th January 2017
- Departing every Wednesday - 4th January 2017 - 30th March 2017
- Departing every Friday - 11th November 2016 - 4th February 2017
- Book by 29th March 2017!
To find out more information and to book this fantastic offer please click Brittany Ferries Website or call 0330 159 7000 quote HTWS16
All bookings are made via Brittany Ferries website. Payment is taken via Brittany Ferries. Terms and Conditions Apply